Thursday 13 February 2020

All We Know - Cover by Jonah Baker


The first time I heard this song was from a pirated CD I bought from Tabuan Plaza in Kuching (oops, admitting to a crime). After years I still wish to know who the singer is because it's so sentimental and the voice is so soothing I just couldn't forget such a beautiful voice.

Plus the sudden smooth transition from one song to another towards the end is really fascinating.

I've never been able to find it for years because this is a cover version and the singer probably isn't established enough for a Google search. Until today it came to my mind he may have uploaded his song to Spotify and....tada....there's where I found him!

After so many years. This shows that if you do not give up, you do get what you want at the end.

Sharing with you guys, one of the greatest songs I've ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment