Saturday 25 January 2020

Happy Lunar New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year! The CNY this year falls on Saturday so it means we've less public holidays than we dream of, but nonetheless it still marks the beginning of a new year and this year we welcome the year of the rat! As usual, my company closes for one week and I, owing to the exorbitant price tickets that made me cringed and stumbled over, took the bus organised by my school's alumni in Singapore and it departed 7.30pm on Thursday. Lucky for me the traffic was rather smooth, barring a little stretch towards Yong Peng, and I reached Juru at 06:30 on Friday. Anyway, it's time to be fat again because the cookies are devilishly delicious and there are just too many good food (come on, this is Malaysia anyway). I'll just sin for a week and try to lose fat after I return to Singapore. Anyway, happy CNY again!

No comments:

Post a Comment