Saturday 16 June 2018

The Suits

This is the most recent K-drama I watched since Descendant of the Sun. I watched it because my sister and mother are a fan of Jang Dong-Guk, then I slowly liked the plot and I liked the character Go Yuen-Woo. He's a genius who is a high school dropout but became a fake lawyer. I liked him because he's strong, he's smart, and he survived hardship with optimism. I am always inspired by people who can weather the storm. I know he's only a fictitious character but it's still inspiring. Anyway, this show focuses heavily on his law practice, and the bromance between the two main characters. I was very looking forward to the finale, but sadly it kinda disappoints. His grandmother died, which is very sad. It is not known what happens between him and his love interest, but judging from the ending I think it's safely assumed they had broken off. He went to prison, which is just but it's also a sad news. I feel sad for the character. He has nothing, no family, no education, despite his intelligence. It's sad. But he's strong, he pulled through, and that's why I admire characters like him, however fictitious it is. It serves as an inspiration. But the show is good, worth watching. I like dramas like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment