Saturday 16 June 2018

The Incredibles 2

I've waited 14 years for this sequel! The first movie came out in 2004 and I loved it very much. So when I knew they're making The Incredibles 2, I told myself I must watch it on the day it was released. And I did! The Incredibles 2 is awesome! It started off slow, with a heavy focus on Elastigirl (my favourite character was Violet, now it's Jack-Jack!), but the movie picked up pace in the middle and it's all actions at the end and I loved it. I must say the movie plot is actually very predictable. It's easy to tell who would be the Screenslayer, but Jack-Jack really gives you something to keep your ass on your seat. Jack-Jack is adorable, and his fight with the racoon was the best part of the movie in my opinion! Anyway, 14 years later, The Incredibles 2 proved to be a major success and it continued to charm as it did with the first film. Even in the theatre, I could see it's 95% teenagers and young adults who watched the first film and were there to watch the second. I loved this movie, and if you haven't watched it, you should! It's an awesome cartoon that I really want to watch a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment