Sunday 7 August 2016

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go has arrived in Malaysia!

You can expect the craze here to be one of the most epic seen in the world. Malaysians are known to be tech savvy, but Malaysians have a problem - they're exactly smart at using them.

Pokemon Go is a game that requires the gamers to walk outdoors. With Pokemon Go's arrival we can expect more problems in our society like idiots walking into the roads while catching pokemons or idiots not looking before crossing the road.

I am a Pokemon fan, and grew up watching the show, but I will not be playing the game. I love to walk a lot and playing the game is kind of a sport for me. But to walk around with people who are gonna be absorbed to the phone means I'm gonna hit a lot of people.

I personally ain't going to play it. If others want to play it, play safe. Be smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment