Tuesday 26 July 2016

Sing! China 中国新歌声

I never watched a single episode of this renamed singing competition show, but now I'm hooked.

I first watched it when I first listened to this guy singing this song on Facebook. He's a Singaporean, you can tell from his strong Singaporean English accent in his Mandarin, and he's a singer who has published albums. He sings it really nice.

 

Then I watch again when this Malaysian girl (a Penangite!) made it to the next round. A Chung Ling Private school student who has been showered with love sings one of the best songs so far that has captivated me.

 

And there's something oddly mesmerising with this athletic guy singing the song. It's a slow song that I do not normally enjoy listening, but he sings it with a soul that I do not think many people have.

 

One thing for sure, I am watching the third episode next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment