Friday 3 April 2015

Quite A Shame

I think it's quite a shame that so many people in Malaysia is so unwilling to learn. Lots of coursemate (I'm taking engineering) shows no interest in learning. They only know to memorise the formulae and apply them, they don't bother about the theory of the knowledge, and they are not independent. They are not capable and show great resistance towards critical thinking.

As future engineers, surely this is not an encouraging attitude?

Come on, if you want to be an engineer, you need to be willing to think. Having no interest could be fine in my opinion, but showing great resistance is a big no.

Lots of people in Malaysia do not show interest in learning, which I find very sad, as Malaysia has the potential to be a successful and developed nation, but it's being dragged down and stopped by a multitude of reasons that should not exist.

2 comments:

  1. Many people refuse to learn simply because they are too used to staying in their own comfort zone. Even my parents cannot understand my passion of learning and refuse to let me venture out and want me to continue with my part- time job even though I am learning nothing. But I want to learn as much as I can before I start my degree. Anyway, all the best in your studies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come? Is it because your family has financial problem?

      Anyway part-time job is nice, you can really learn a lot but by learning them you need to go through a series of unpleasantness. But a part-time job is termed 'part-time' because it should only be a temporary job. Since you have said you're starting your degree, I wish you all the best, and thanks for your wishes. =)

      Delete