Saturday 11 April 2015

Wiz Khalifa - See You Again


I am not a fan of Paul Walker though I know he was indeed a huge star. I didn't watch Fast and Furious so naturally I wasn't that emotionally devastated when he died. I was saddened by his death because his death was untimely, but I had no reason to feel like I had lost something meaningful in my life like lots of people did.

I still haven't watched a single Fast and Furious movie and perhaps I would start soon. But before that, this song, after being played on Fly fm, caught my attention.

I couldn't connect it to the movie but the lyrics of the songs is nice. It successfully evokes a nostalgic feeling and a rather sombre mood in my heart. It does make me feel like I have lost someone in my life and I am now pining for his companion again, although I have no close friends/families that are deceased.

Nice song.

3 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9t1BOiOTM

    watch this can you can straight away watch fast 7.
    and you will know why it breaks many hearts, including mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ok I'll watch later I now sipek busy feel like need go test whether I am still human or not lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete