Sunday 18 January 2015

Back To Teaching

I have now resumed the life of a teacher. Semester break is too long and the idea of frolicking around for the whole 3 months just doesn't go well with me and hence I searched for a part-time job and ended up becoming a temporary teacher again.

This year I was initially informed to teach F4 and F5 Physics, but was last minute told to instead teach F3 and F4 Maths, which I do not prefer over the former. But anyway I still accepted it. At least I am now teaching a subject I actually am conversant with. Last year I taught BM, it was a subject I was the weakest at (or second weakest, after BC, can't really rank them) and therefore teaching it was extremely stressful, and teaching a bunch of incredibly rebellious and recalcitrant students certainly doesn't make my life an envious one to live.

Being in the morning makes me suddenly relive the life of my form 6 days. Till now I wouldn't lie and dare say I still miss my form 6 life, to a very great extent. It is just too beautiful to be forgotten at the moment. But anyway teaching F3 and F4 is a different experience as students are obviously much more mature, and are capable of being independent.

I am the kind of person who prefers to work than to play around when there are opportunities because I like the notion of having something to focus on or an aim to work for. Some people might find me stupid and claim that once I officially start a job in the future, I wouldn't have any sort and any form of opportunity to travel around and relax anymore. But then if playing around right now is not something I enjoy, I fail to see why I need to do so simply because people say I wouldn't have the chance in the future.

I'm a weirdo, and I admit it.

At least I am happy living a weird life. =)


1 comment:

  1. Hi senior, are you teaching in the same school again?

    ReplyDelete