Tuesday 14 May 2013

May 2013

I realised I have not blogged for a long time. It's mainly because STPM is around the corner and I spent more time studying than blogging, and the pile of books I haven't touched kinda daunt me from blogging. Lol

Anyway, many things have transpired in this month so far. The highly anticipated and perhaps the most fiercely fought general election was held in 5th of May. As expected, foul play was suspected, and BN again won a total of >112 parliamentary seat and thus they are again the government. Malaysia's future is very very dim.

I won't drone on about the foul play here, if I did I'll probably be arrested for libel especially since the corrupted government now resort to desperate measures to attempt to eradicate anyone who goes against them. Oops!

Anyway, my second semester is next week. Again I'll post one post each day for the papers I sat. And I'll post more after my exam.

I'm waiting forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment