Wednesday 12 December 2012

Going Down

My friend today said on facebook that collapsing is one thing he would never ask to experience again. I presumed he actually went down, but since he was able to post on Facebook about that encounter, I again presume it wasn't something serious.

This reminds me of something: I experienced the same thing, except for the falling down part and possibly apparent time lapse. 

It was about a year or two ago, a Saturday morning. It happened during activity. I couldn't remember what activities I had before that encounter, but I could remember when. It was around noon, I was standing in a squad. 

Then, suddenly, I felt vibrations in my ear, only momentarily. Then, my hearing got impaired, sounds became vague and eventually I almost heard nothing. Then, my eyes acted weird. Darkness permeated, it was spreading outside in. Eventually, only a ring of normal vision remained in the centre of my field of vision and the others just got black. Not entirely black, but sort of being shadowed. Web-like, and ink-like.

I was shaking on the ground. I moved forward and backward. I fought hard that time because I didn't want to fall on the ground, especially when I was in a squad. My stability was giving away, but I tried to remain still.

Thankfully, after a few seemingly long minutes, everything went back to normal.

But that experience, even though the process wasn't complete and thankfully it wasn't, was not something I would like to experience again. 

If you experience what I'd just said, you gonna watch out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment