Sunday 18 November 2012

Strenuous

I hate my asthma. Even though I'm not dependent on drugs for breathing - it is a mild asthma I have - but it still makes me gasp for air sometimes. Running up a stairs and I'm down for air.

Because of it I've missed a lot of fun. There are lots of strenuous activities I cannot indulge in like running. I can hike, but I can't run, because running is much more vigorous than hiking. But I can run - that's the point. When I run, I run fast, The only thing that slows me down is this damn asthma!

I've tried, and still am, brushing up my endurance, but I think I'm gonna focus on strenuous activities next. Perhaps all I need is lots and lots of practice, and my asthma will go away as abruptly as it materialised. Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Ya. :(

    But I'll go next year. Gonna give it a try. =)

    I've missed too much fun and I'm not bowing down to my mild but horrible asthma.

    Don't know how those who take medicine survives.... Can't run, can't hike....Mine's mild and I already hate it. ==

    ReplyDelete