Friday 8 June 2012

Singlish/Manglish

Hiak hiak hiak
very long no write posts in Manglish/Singlish liao
miss this onot?
lolllll

For angmo, lai I tell you, 
Manglish or Singlish is Malaysian or Singaporean local informal or colloquial English.
Very no standard de Inglish.
Angmo if you haven't heard before you sure cheh gong
before this variant of English is 
1) uniquely Malaysian/Singaporian
(Singapore uses less, Malaysians abuse it)
2) a blend of several languages: Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, and others
3) Very ungrammatical 
if you can understand at first hearing: You're gao giak ho liao!

Hiak hiak hiak
okok,
last time i go Singapore, say liao hor
later I'll post a second one la
story long dao wan die, but no choice la have to post
because if not then my memories will automatically delete it.
so sad.
cannot let it happen.

Okok.
What to write...
Nothing much actually.
Oh.
Matriculation! My friends who appealed...
virtually all no get.
Pity them. But.....aiya that one memang for Malays one mah,
why fight with them?
Never mind, go STPM or A-Level la. 

School wan reopen liao! OMG I very excited leh!!!
No la
bluff you nia xDDD
Kinda excited is true la, but not "very".
Stay at home nothing to do.
I know I perlu study.....but sorry la no mood nia,
holiday mah holiday la y need study?
So sienz you know, study during holiday.
Means whole life eat books nia, boring die.

These few days very like eat sweet foods.
Aiyer need to control myself 
after kena diabetes leh. ==
But I like swiss roll, very nice + fresh.

Oh, my nasal allergy getting worse.
Dunno y la but these few days my nose going kisiao.
Maybe because weather not stable, suka rain suka shine.
Hurt dao my nose nia, my throat also
Please la weather u stable a bit can onot?

Ei friends,
I know a lot of you are leaving already,
but 
I just wanna tell you
I'll miss you all.
I will never forget you all (unless I hate you xDDD)
And if you come back,
inform me ya,
we can go hang out together,
go watch movie,
go eat lunch,
go kacau teacher at school oso can. 
Ok?

Good luck ya, 
everyone who is continuing form 6,
or going for Matriculation/IPTA
or is now studying A-Level/SAM/HSC.
This is the exam that'll determine your future
No do well = bomb!
Bye bye.

Okok.
Bye-bye everyone.
Stay tune for my second post on Singapore 2.0 ba!

LOLLLLL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment