Saturday 23 June 2012

Current F6 Life

Currently there are 33 students in my class, where 16 take Biology, 17 take Physics, 25 take Chemistry and 8 take ICT.

I've chummed up three new friends, all of which are new students in this school, and two of them are in my class.

Floating class is not really something I like, but I don't have a choice.

My Chemistry teacher is good, but please, my dear teacher, improve your English, or teach in Mandarin. I'm sorry to say this, but if you can't speak English, it would be best not to use it.

I've met my friend the annoying bastard, and he has put on a lot of weight. A very obvious distinct fats have grown in his abdominal region and he now looks more like an inflated balloon.

Sports day is boring. A shocking news would be the victory of Yellow House. For the first time in these few years, yellow house has finally emerged as the overall champion and surpassed the second place by more than 80 marks.

Nothing more interesting news.


No comments:

Post a Comment