Saturday 3 March 2012

Second Stop

The second stop was a nightmarish one. It was a school infamous for terrible disciplinary problems.

The students swam in in groups, and they began to be gravitated towards certain books they showed certain liking to. Imagine three classes of students, consist of about 100 students, packing a hall which wasn't very big. The noise they produced was obnoxious and it gave me splitting headache.

Stealing was one of the natural flair they had, so A told me to stand at the check point to ensure nobody got to steal anything. But yet, thieves were no nincompoops, if they wanted to steal something, they would come up with a plan.

And when they acted weird and looked guilty, I stared at them, and then they showed me the face, as if I was annoying them. Well, if you hadn't acted weirdly, why would I bother to stare at you?

This school, which I shall not name, was really horrible, and A, B, David and my friends all agreed. It's simply impossible to disagree when something was so bad you couldn't even use a less blunt word to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment