Monday 12 March 2012

Recent Life

So how's your life recently? I do not know who you are, or whether I know you personally or not, or whether you are literate in English or not. I do not expect any response to this question, as a matter of fact, so let's just make it rhetorical.

My life has been quite meaningful, and perchance a bit joyful. Merriment have been enveloping me for these days, and so do grief, tension and profound anger that sometimes I boil so much I felt like I were a volcano about to explode at any moment. Having a job is not as fun as what most people think. While the notion that earning your own money - probably a huge sum of money - sounds extremely inviting and overwhelmingly interesting, the process of earning it is a pain in the ass. The routine itself is strong enough to nail you down to your last breath of your life.

And dealing with people outside? That's probably the worst thing you can imagine. You think having an articulate speech, tooling with your creativity and at times being an inveterate liar are all it takes to be a good businessman? You're so wrong. So don't blame others when they call you ignorant and innocent, because you are. I wouldn't regale you with what I've met and experienced first hand because it would entail a long story - or tirade.

I realise a lot of my friends have already begun their study. Some have gone to study A-Level, some have gone to NS. The period when everybody begins to walk their respective roads and do completely separate things together is probably one of the major transition in our lives. We no longer can gather easily. Setting a rendezvous has become a tall task. Some have even gone to other countries and will most probably settle in there, and this further aggravates everybody and severely lowers the probability to meet.

I like my job now, because through it I've found the interest that has been buried deep in my heart, and after several occasions I have managed to dig it up from the deep hole and after unveiling it, I have realised what I actually yearn for. The triumph I have for now is probably recognising my true interest.

Well, friends, SPM result is about to be released. I can visualise my result right now, thanks to my past bitter life before it. I hope I can meet you all there, for this is the precious time we congregate and share our recent lives together. After that day, having a gathering will be exceptionally tough for everybody has begun to separate and move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment