Saturday 28 January 2012

Part-Time found

It's quite depressing actually, to have finally found a part time job.

Initially I went in search for a job in Jusco, but end up to no avail as most stalls do not require anymore workers. So I left and went to shop houses outside my housing area to scour for job, and managed to find one - a waiter.

Well, not exactly a waiter. I've to take orders, collect dishes, wipe tables, and serve. No cleaning, thank God.

It was quite tough, a bit challenging. But it's new to me - I will get used to it later, I believe.

At least I got a job to kill some time, rather than sitting at home, watching the time crawls away with the speed of a snail. Being a waiter is, well, metaphorically speaking, a kind of sports. You run like hell, you wipe hastily, you take orders without patience. Time's precious, and creeps incredibly slowly.

No wonder everybody says having a job is no fun - it indeed is no fun.

So friends, study when you have the chance to study! Having a job, performing it, is crazily boring and taxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment