Sunday 11 November 2012

Relax

I'm trying to post my stories (dull ones) chronologically, so instead of going straight to talk about how my MUET is, I'll attempt to regale you on what I did immediately after my last STPM paper.

First, I went for badminton. I've been playing a lot latterly and I seriously need to brush up my skills if my intention is to be on par with my friends. My reflexes are still slow so I guess I need to play more frequently; as for my gasping I guess I can't do much because it's a health problem, but I believe I could improve my endurance.

After badminton, I joined my classmates and other friends to have a movie in Pacific. Initially I wanted to spend the three free movie tickets I have, but since going to Sunway was inconvenient to some of my friends,  we opted for Pacific instead. We had lunch - McDonald, something I hadn't eaten much. Odd, right? Who doesn't enjoy indulging in McDonald? Perhaps I was the odd one out. Thinking back, I have always been the odd one out, haven't I?

We watched Skyfall, the latest James Bond film. I have to be frank: I've never watched a single Bond film. I have always been a Jason Bourne fan, but not Bond, or even Hunt. This Bond film was awesome. I thought it was exciting, and it certainly pumped my adrenaline. Oddly, those who had watched previous films found the film a little dull, if not filler. Maybe I should have watched the old Bonds films. Well - an activity to for my holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment