Sunday 18 November 2012

Friends

Jacky Lam, how long have I known you? Ok. I first met you when I was in form 1. We only met each other, bumped into each other, or nearly knocked each other on the corridor or canteen, but then we didn't know each other. I remembered form 2 was the first time you talked to me, asking me whether I could lend you a pencil. LOLLL I don't even know why I can remember this so vividly. The enigma of the brain.

Then form 3, we were placed in the same class. Before I actually talked to you, you gave me three thoughts
- you were a member of the Chinese Orchestra.
- you were the class monitor.
- you looked way too skinny and fair, which isn't a good thing.

Then we got to know each other fairly well after it. Still remember the moments we painted the class? 3A5? I wasn't there the first time you guys did it, but I was there the second and third. The second time was fun, I remembered. It was a Sunday morning. I had difficulty trying to remember who else was there, but I did remember Chia Hui, and I think Jia Chyi was there, right? The moments was....OMG....fun! That was the first time I entered a ladies' toilet!!! LOLLL!!!!

Anyway it was a fun experience. You know.....painting the class......That was the first time I touched a paint brush. I remembered we painted different parts of the wall, and at the end we didn't finish painting the wall because all the paints had been used.....and.....OMG.....we started painting a corner of the wall, and now we couldn't connect them!!!! There's a huge patch of green paint at the corner, and the rest of it were still white.....because we didn't have enough paint to paint it!!! LOLLL.

Then we ordered pizza. Lolll the pizza was nice. The third time (second for me) was rather dull because it was after activity (saturday's afternoon). I was, frankly, a bit tired, and I think you all also la hahahaha. We managed to finish painting that day, and we still ordered pizza. It was fun, painting the class.

Then PMR result - we both got 8As, and were placed in the same class!!!!! Still remember you ask Joo Phin to ask me to sit beside you?? Lolll I kinda hope you didn't regret it because I was sometimes a nuisance! Hahahahaha xDDD. Anyway form 4 was a very busy year for both of us. You had your hands on the concert, and I had mine on Maths and Science Week and Caring Week. It was probably the busiest year for the both of us. Remember how sleepy we were during Physics classes, and to remain awake we actually beat each others' legs? Loll. And remember the moments we bring keropok to schools?? LOLLL we shared with Jussine (she brought the most).

Form 5 we were in the same class again. Remembered we prayed to have GCL as our physics teacher? Loll how sad, it turned out to be CAL. We attended her first lesson, and our first impression was.....OMG! This teacher seriously can't teach! Lolll Then you later complained to GCL......remember how you whispered to her about CAL.....and then how CAL looked at you surreptitiously? Haha

Ok.......let's go on to Chua Min Huang, the annoying bastard. The first time I met you was form 3. I only saw your face and knew that you're from Chung Ling, nothing else. Form 4 was the first time we knew each other. The first impression you gave me was someone who's literally insane. An imbecile. How did we get along with each other? Seriously, I can't remember. Remember what NPL asked you? She asked "what would you do to make your wife happy?". And your response? Lolll I guess you remember. You made all of us laugh! No need reminders, I'm pretty sure how you abuse your hand sanitiser. The moment when Raymond threw your hand sanitiser out of the window.......I guess I could never forget that. xDDD You also laughed way too much............

And I still remember the 6 page long essay you wrote for your final year exam. Impressive. Form 4 was rather dull. It was a very long ice-breaking, and since that year was the year I absolutely despise, I can't recall much from it. Form 5's the high. First of all, you sat beside me. Kinda noisy you know? First of all, you said "FOKUS FOKUS!!!", mimicking Usha, then PLKN 空一格 15888. And....umm.....many more. Annoying Susan, I guess that's your favourite. Still remember your oral presentation? Omg. Too much hand movements - an actual clown in action! This makes me remember.....remember the time GMT asked us to do a short presentation of Sejarah? Ya, you were our presenter. Lolll remember how you presented it? EPIC!! But loll too many fabrications la! xD

Remember your little misdemeanours?? Loll....let me recall someone: you flipped through Susan's book and gleaned her age. You played with chemicals in the chemistry lab, and ended up worrying the gas released is toxic. You tried to scare CAL way too many times. You literally harassed Marissa and other girls by pulling their hairs. I enjoyed pinching you, by the way. xDDD I went to your house several times. There was once I went there to try to finish our Add.Maths project. Sorry....but I did doze off. The next day you went to school, asked me to go to your house again, but then had a bad rephrasing. Remember what you said?
"要不要睡在我的床上?"
Someone laughed!
"我请你吃sausage!"
He couldn't control anymore, burst out laughing. Umm....I think he knows who he is.

Oh? And how you began your friendly camaraderie with GMT? You still remembered? Never mind, let me tell you. It was a replacement day, GMT didn't intend to teach because drums were loud, so you began to talk to her. A lot. And she instinctly knew your father did business. Wow! Haha....loll and do you remember that you never wore Jit Sin socks on Wednesday because there's no sejarah period, but you get very unfortunately caught when you were in PS room? You hapless imbecile. Okay. My father brought you once to Carrefour and we bought a lot of chickens. I then went to your house and help you marinated them. Nice. I liked how you get paranoid about the garlic and onion. You said they didn't smell nice. Lol. I liked the moments I went to your house to make popcorn. First....it failed....too oily....Second time....it failed again....and A FIRE BROKE OUT!!!! LOLLLLL!!!!!. Then luckily the third time was rather successful, except that the popcorn clumped together after the caramel hardened. Sad case.

Okay okay.....enough for you.....too long would make it way too boring.

Hi, Tung Wei Sian, aka TungTungFish. How was the name coined? Can't recall. The first time I met you was form 4. You were exceptionally tall, not many people are taller than me. Sad. And the first thing I noticed about you was your voice. Rather unique. I can't recall anything from form 4, but I do have some for form 5. Form 5 was rather sad because you were in 5S2, different class. Yet it apparently had no bearing on our friendships. You were rather quiet because you seldom joined us during recess. I remembered you said you detest badminton. You enjoyed basketball more. You invited us once to your house, remember? Haha. We, the whole group of people, were acting like little bastards. We made so much noise in the scene, and the girls screamed once when we nearly toppled the table. You were wearing a jeans, and coincidentally, Pillow was also wearing a jeans, and the others wore shorts. As a result, we suffered from mosquitoes bites, you both didn't.

Frankly, I had less moments with you. And now that you're in Germany, we literally have not contacted each other for months! I'm hoping to see you soon.

A big Hi to Eunice Tang. The first time I knew you was in Form 4. I saw you with MH quite often and later on knew that a bond exists between both of you. You were in 4S6, the class I actually preferred over mine. During form 5, you always came to my class to meet CMH. You had some difficulties during your years, I hope you realise, we'll always be there for you. We communicated with each other much more during form 5. You were involved in a science project, and so did I. Turned out we quite enjoyed it and had quite a successful result.

Your enjoyed baking, and party for sure.

I just knew you last year Pillow Tan. I remembered vividly the first time I met you: gotong-royong time, when that little bastard pointed at you and told me: This is Pillow! Lolll. I didn't know you that time and probably didn't even talk to you at all on plurk. How our friendship grows later I can't remember, but for sure Plurk's where we all gathered and had fun. We went to tungtungfish's house for a dinner night, and it so happened that you two were the only two wearing long pants and thus avoiding mosquitoes 'kisses'. I'm sure you remembered! You literally went red and speechless when we teased you.....

Early this year you've got a part-time job in Bloggers. We first flocked to your house where we saw your room. You and the others bullied me.......don't tell me you don't remember.........then you brought us to the park nearby and literally walked us into a sea of vampires. haha. We then followed you to Bloggers. Ok, truth to be told: we had lots of pranks ready for you, but since your supervisor was there we kinda endeavour not to put you in hot water. We've met several times after that, hopefully we'll meet more.

Ong Yee Von, or Ong Yee Tat? Haha I first knew you on Plurk, then only later on I knew you in person. Of all the girls I know, you are, to me, one of the rarest and most active. It's true most girls are crazy, but you're crazy in a different way. Hahaha. So rumour begins to spread when it appeared that some flames had been sparked between you and, *uh hem*, the guy. To speak the truth, whether it is genuine or phoney I have no idea. I know you've a house in Penang, which you've now sold away, and you invited all of us there once. I couldn't go due to some problems and I wish very badly I was there. Anyway, after you've left for UK I've barely contacted you. How's life there?

Hei there Phang Hui Ting, a small-looking girl but definitely not a girl one could underestimate. You've been quiet sometimes, probably busied with Orchestra things. During BBQ, I learnt that you enjoyed talking to MH's maid. You said you had some sympathy for her, and you literally talked to her for a long time. We've not been very close, except Plurk, and I have not seen you for a long time after you began your A-Level. Hope we'll stay in touch.

Jackie, I almost forget you! Haha. You're definitely a Mandarin lover. Your strong grasp of the language and obtaining A+ for Chinese in SPM proved your proficiency in the language. Like Jacky, perhaps anything that rhymes with 'Jack-gee' are cursed to be slim and can never put on weight. Both of you should put on some weight la! Too skinny, and too white le LOLL. Anyway, you've been daring. Your incredible valiance/gallantry makes you a unique girl. I remembered the time you wore boys' uniform to school. Remember what you said that time : "今天, 我是学校的hold住姐!" Something like that...Btw, you need to eat more vegetables la haha, we sort of learnt that you're not a big fan of veges. xDDD.

Mah JiaChyi, your name is spelt as a single word, is it? The first time we met was form 3. I, or you, was later arranged to sit beside you, or me, after OSH thought that our class had been too noisy and rearranging was warranted. Like all girls, you've been a little talkative - it's not bad, it's good. We painted the class once, I think. Initially we wanted to prank you by hiding the pizza we ordered, but somehow one of us couldn't subdue our enthusiasm to watch your reaction when we lied, and our lies didn't work. Haha. Form 4 we were in the same class again. Then form 5 we weren't anymore.

=======================================================================

Friends, memories fade, sadly, but I've tried to remember every bits we had. The reason I created this post is to ensure I store all memories I have. It doesn't need to be extra emotional, but what happened must be recorded unaltered, and any additional emotion, if there is any, can be added where it is appropriate. I didn't mingle with you guys very often because I was a little introverted (am probably still am) and my parents kinda prohibit me from having too much fun. But still, I tried my best. 

I typed all of these over a few months range. I started this about half a year ago and stopped halfway due to overwhelming studies, so I've just recently attempted to complete it. So you might be able to spot some language difference and style of writing. Please pardon it. 

Hope you enjoyed. =)











No comments:

Post a Comment