Saturday 12 March 2022

American Horror Story, Season 1

 Ya, ya, I'm again a decade late.

Anyway, I just recently watched this series, and it blew my mind! Okay, I thought it would be much more sinister and scary, but turns out the show didn't focus on the origin but rather what the spirits do to the occupants. Which is fine, although I would have loved knowing what causes the house to be haunted to begin with. There are about 13 episodes, but each of them is good. Not exactly anthological, but each episode has its own story arc that is fascinating. I'm a bit disappointed to know they die in the house and haunt away any potential buyers though - sounds a bit of a stretch, other spirits might deter them from doing so? 

Anyway, lovely show. Finished in 3 days. Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment