Sunday 16 January 2022

Marvel Cinematic Universe

 Ever since I subscribed Disney+, and to be able to watch Spider-Man: No Way Home, I have since tried to watch all MCU movies, starting from Iron Man. Iron Man is surprisingly entertaining, and to be frank I'm a bit shocked to find out it was released about 15 years ago. But I've since finished
all phase 1 and phase 2 movies. My favourite, though, is Guardians of The Galaxy, and it's not just because it was the movie I first watched in 2014, but because it's just funny, entertaining and it has a balance of dark and humour, which is atypical of a superhero film. Yet it delivers the superhero ingredients with touching tones with marvellous skills, and that's why it's my number 1 movies. The Avengers is fine, Captain America is fine, but I still like this the best. Will be starting phase 3 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment