Sunday 3 October 2021

You, Season 2

Significant improvement from season 1, is how I would summarise it.

Season 1 was boring. I don't know, I just never really liked it. I finished it and I thought it was okay, but it wasn't memorable. Now that I'm back to working from home, I decided to give season 2 a try. And, yes, the summary is it's much better.

I like Delilah/Ellie, not so much about Forty/Love, but then the whole storyline still is very good. Joe has found a match, and he now becomes a victim of his kind. It's awesome. Overall, I say it's good, very good. Candace is a bit too much in my opinion, but Forty/Love is an interesting sibling mix, and I really like Delilah/Ellie's protective-leave me alone kind of relationship. And it's amazing Will actually holds no grudges towards Joe, but I guess since he gets what he wants, it's quite understandable.

Overall, good, but I'm apprehensive about a third season that'll be released on 15/10/2021. Like, there couldn't possibly be another love interest. Could it? I mean, *spoiler alerts*, they are starting a family! What exactly would season 3 be about?

I'll guess we'll just have to wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment