Thursday 7 October 2021

Behind Her Eyes

 I've heard about this book, and then I was informed it was adapted into a TV series. Haven't yet read the book, I began with the show. It is a miniseries, with only 6 episodes, and is available on Netflix. The joy of working at home is that I get time to watch more shows as I save lots of time travelling, and with that I'm less tired and more excited with watching series.

The show isn't bad, but the producer failed to specifically mention it as a supernatural psychological thriller. I didn't know there's supernatural elements involved. Nonetheless, the plot twist was too big a twist.

*Spoilers alert*

So Adele is now Louise, and before that, Adele was never Adele? David has been married to a 'guy' for 10 years.

Okay, wow. Unbelievable, but not an impressive twist. First of all, I didn't start the show believing there would be supernatural elements. But once the element is introduced, such a plot twist really isn't as surprising anymore.

Nonetheless, it's quite enjoyable, and it's still fun to watch, but I am a bit disappointed as it didn't play out the way I guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment