Sunday 18 April 2021

Geostorm


This show was on MeWatch, the Singapore's Tonton, on Channel 5. And since it's a Sunday night, I watched it, because the introduction seemed interesting.

Before I watched it, I googled it. I knew this movie is rather recent (I hold that any movies released after 2015 are considered 'new' ya I'm that old) 

The movie was fine, but not something I would pay to watch in a cinema. Technologically, artificially constructed satellites that could wreak havoc to the planet were something just outrageously absurd to be processed. But this is a movie, I'll let it slide.

Well, brotherly relationships turned sour at the beginning but due to sabotage, they began to heal. It's a typical movie plot - two relationships gone bad had to be put aside in the face of crisis. Predictable. The movie was fine. The plot was fine.

It kept me entertained for two hours on a Sunday night. I considered it purpose served well.

MeWatch has turned out to be a great entertaining platform for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment