Friday 13 November 2020

Supernatural, Season 15 Season Finale


 Supernatural is ending after 15 years. 15 super long years. Three times more than original intended.

I first watched Supernatural at night, on a Sunday at 10pm in 2005. Since then I was hooked and every year I watch Supernatural with my adrenaline always annoyingly fully pumped. Barring the boring seasons like 9 and 10, the rest of the show has been mind-numbingly exciting, it is so excruciating that this show has finally come to an end.

Episode 19 just aired hours ago. It was the season finale. There's actually one more episode, but it's meant to be the series finale, which means the story arc deviates from the main storyline in season 15 because it has concluded. I predict it would be probably a few years since episode 19, and Jack and the Winchesters cross path again during some hunting events, and somehow Castiel will come into play. I refuse to believe the show will end without Castiel's return.

This show has been a part of me for the past 15 years. I've grown together with Sam and Dean (literally, I was 11 years old!), and I've watched them both and Castiel 'fathered' a son. By the way, I like Jack. Alexander Calvert's is an awesome actor.

I cannot begin to process that something that has been intrinsically part of me will come to an end next week. I really do feel like a part of me is gone. I really love this show, a lot. I've never been so determined with something for so long. 

I'll always remember Supernatural. However it ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment