Saturday 28 November 2020

Recent Events

 Well, hello.

Recently, my life has been a little monotonous, nothing exciting has happened much.

A show which is greatly influential to me has ended. Supernatural has concluded its series after a long 15 years. I do feel kinda hollow as a result but I've got to admit, this show has come to its timely end. I would have loved to see more of Jack though. The introduction of a son to the series really changes its entire recipe.

Work has been fun, but recently for me it has got a bit slow. I've cleared most of my outstanding work, currently awaiting for some missing information, so, to be honest, I don't have much going on right now.

Inspections at hospitals prove to be a tedious task, mostly because the rooms to be inspected are often occupied and because they are emergency wards, there just isn't any telling when are they discharged or when new patients will be admitted so it proves an uphill task to gain access despite needing only 10 minutes max. 

Otherwise, I've visited covid-19 wards, and to be honest it doesn't look very scary.

It has been rainy these few days, shifting from late mornings to late evenings, which is disruptive of all my outdoor plans. It's now year-end, and with covid-19 still raging, it means travelling outside the country is not possible, which means I couldn't get home. Consequently, I still have a pile of annual leaves to clear. But with rainy days, there isn't much I can do with my leaves.

Well, I'm monitoring my food intake, because I'm leading a much more sedentary lifestyle now and gaining weight becomes so much easier than I would have imagined. Sometimes, I sit through the time between my lunch and dinner with nary a movement. It's disturbing for me - sometimes I dream about quitting and getting a more active job. Office work could be boring sometimes and, obviously, unhealthy.

Well, that's all I guess. Nothing much has happened, due to covid-19. Covid-19 has temporarily halted many events and it sucks, but I guess in life we need a pause sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment