Sunday 6 October 2019

Joo Young - Nothing`s Gonna Change My Love For You


Now, true talent like this is extremely rare, probably on the brink of seemingly extinction, due to the influx of large untalented singers rode on the popularity wave because of electronic aids or deceptive images. But talent like this often goes unnoticed, yet is what attracts me the most.

This is not a new song. It's an oldie which I occasionally enjoy. The old songs often have heavy tunes - not those electronically modified, natural, but still heavily tuned - and I often don't enjoy them unless they're covered by another singers or sang during live performance.

I heard this song again recently when I was shopping at Chinatown. The version I heard was acoustic and I loved it so I immediately jot it down to google it when I go home.

And so I did. I couldn't find the version I heard, but I stumbled upon this. This blew my mind away. It's an authentic sentimental performance, real voice, real performance, authentic emotions, and it's a true talent.

This singer is not famous, but I guess he should be. Because this is really good.

And good videos ought to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment