Monday 15 July 2019

Quick Update

Life has been particularly dull in Singapore, mostly because this tiny nation has very limited offers for residence beyond 3 months. As tourists, this little red dot has plenty to offer, and will make you want to come back for more because it does have appeals uniquely Singaporean, but other than these appeals that are tourist-driven, it has nothing much else that excites its residence.

So I thought, I should do something different.

I will try to play tourist in Singapore while I still am here (the longer I stay here, the more I believe I cannot stay here), and I'll start with the parks in Singapore.

It's also to keep my blog active.

This blog has been with me for 10 years. I have every intention of keeping it alive, and I guess this has got to be the way.

Stay tuned.

2 comments: