Monday 1 July 2019

Jogging

I recently picked up jogging, because I realised I gained 4kg in 4 months and I found that unacceptable.

I am usually reluctant to jog because I have asthma and I cannot jog long. After a few minutes of running my lungs begin to feel strained and I hence slow down and meander instead. But I thought, hey, I'm in Singapore, a virtually crime-free country and I have plenty of time, why don't I start to run a bit day by day and see how far I can go after some time?

And I did, the first time I ran was night. I ran but because I haven't run for a long time, my legs hurt a lot the next day. Then I jogged again one Sunday afternoon (I like being in the sun, tanned skin makes me invigorated, no idea why) and I continue to do so a few nights.

Exercise really makes me feel better, and I do enjoy it. Being in Singapore, I guess, could be fun if time is properly spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment