Monday 19 February 2018

Year of the Dog

It's the time of the year again! The time for food-binging, and the time where all your one-year worth of gym workout get washed down into the drain. It's the Chinese New Year!

It's the year of the dog, and this year it doesn't seem like things will get much better. But that is beside the point. The point is, during CNY, all you can do without much guilt is: eat!

Well, the truth is I don't enjoy food-binging anymore. I've reached an age where I should begin to control my calorie intake else my tummy is gonna take the shape of a ball soon. I'm starting to be a little health conscious now - I'm trying to cut down eating meat, but so far I cannot resist tidbits and kerepeks. Those are damn hard to resist, but I've got to learn.

Anyway, happy Chinese New Year guys! Do remember to hit the gym, or resume exercising now!

No comments:

Post a Comment