Saturday 25 February 2017

End of Internship, Phase 1

I've just ended 11 weeks of internship that's part of my course's requirement. My university actually requires 12 weeks, but it doesn't offer that long of a semester break so I've got to split my internship to two periods, and thus the title. I'm bound by a confidentiality agreement, and I do not feel comfortable revealing what company I worked at for multiple reasons. All I can say is that the company is severely understaffed due to the management's lack of appreciation for its employees' effort. I was an intern and I had to do overtime on a daily basis. I'm tired. I'm paid only RM500/month and working that hard isn't really satisfying for me because I have worked much less for much more money. But I can cope with it. The job itself is ridiculously busy, but that is expected. However, the way the company runs the projects is a question of the company's quality. Anyway, I just ended my internship yesterday, and I'm flying to Kuching tomorrow. My next semester commences next Monday, so I've got no time to catch a breath. I'm quite tired at the moment. But, life goes on, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment