Saturday 11 February 2017

Change of Template

It has been a while since I have changed my blog's template, and I thought it's an appropriate time to change it now considering today is the last day of CNY.

I've been quite busy recently with my internship programme. I am under a supervision of someone only 3 years older than me but extremely pro and brilliant. Being brilliant comes at a consequence: you become the dependence of your superior if time is constrained. So I've been helping him whenever I can and this has resulted my working hour to be 12 hours almost on a daily working day basis. My internship is due to end in two years, and because I am bound by a confidentiality agreement, I cannot reveal much about what I do. All I can say is that engineering life is tough. To be frank, all jobs are tough. Daily bad traffic aggravates an already stressful day. I guess I just have to get used to it. Working is tough.


No comments:

Post a Comment