Wednesday 18 May 2016

Close to Final

It's only weeks away from my finals and I've not prepared well.

So far the subjects I am taking are Topograhical Engineering, Urban Water Resources, Engineering Mathematics 3C and Design of Steel Structure.

Topo has given me lots of headaches but that mostly is because my lecturer is a useless person who uses lecture time to talk about politics and keep bragging about participating in the election as an independent and try to garner support which is largely useless.

Urban Water Resources centres on drainage design and so far is good.

Engineering Mathematics 3C focuses on statistics that I have mostly learnt back in STPM, so, so far okay.

Design of Steel Structures is way much better than Design of Concrete Structures that I took last semester and that was the horror of my life. Steel is fine but this unit makes me really busy.

Speaking of busy, gotta go. Tough life ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment