Monday 14 March 2016

RIP, The Malaysian Insider

Courtesy of The Malaysian Insider
It's sad that The Malaysian Insider has to cease operation due to financial constraints.

It is one of the fairest and liberal news organisations. It reports without fear or favour, and they are strictly impartial though slightly aligned to Opposition.

The Malaysian Insider is the first newspapers I read, the newspapers that caused my to fall in love in reading news. I have TMI apps at my phone and I read it the moment I opened my eye, I open it every time I feel bored. It's a much more reliable source than any other printed newspaper out there.

The closing down of The Malaysian Insider is sad. Its untimely demise is uncalled for.

The Malaysian Insider may have gone forever, but the news portal will forever be alive in our hearts.

I wish the staffs in the Malaysian Insider a happy future ahead. You guys did well and helped transformed Malaysia to some degree, and your contributions will forever be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment