Sunday 22 November 2015

Incredibly Busy

My final exam is coming in one week, and yet I have four assignments I need to submit next week.

I'll be very, very, incredibly busy for these coming weeks so pardon me if I don't update much.

That's because there's nothing interesting going on in my life so far: I am simply studying, getting busy, and dying slowly inside.

Luckily, and perhaps the great news, I'm not dying alone. I've got lots of friends who are on board a sinking ship with me.

Will be back in.....one month? Haha

3 comments:

  1. I am STPM student of batch 2014/15, feel enjoy while reading ur blog^^ because I was like reading my future in form 6 life~Here is a question: izit Uni life is much much more buzier than f6 life???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your future? Haven't you completed your form 6 studies? Haha

      To say the truth I still miss my form 6 life very badly, even though I have graduated for years.

      To answer your question: Considering that you're an STPM graduate, first year in uni should be manageable. Second year onwards you'll study something much more technical so....ya, you'll be very busy, and much busier than form 6 life.

      Delete
  2. Haha........thx for your reply :)

    ReplyDelete