Sunday 12 July 2015

Mi4i

I've just changed a new smartphone a few weeks ago. With greatest and indescribable sadness I was forced to abandon my old phones due to its rapid deterioration in performance and its almost unsustainable operation and replace it with a new phone. Constrained by limited budget and yet crave for large phone storage, I eventually chose to buy Mi4i. It's newly released in Malaysia, and the price was RM749 so it was ok. After using it for a few weeks, it so far is great but the size is a bit too large to my liking. The speed and, ok well, everything else is great but there are two very disappointing features of the phone: it has no expandable storage meaning you are limited by the 16GB storage it offers, which could be quite good as I consider it as a tool to limit myself from using unnecessary apps that are mostly unhelpful and redundant, and the battery is bad. The battery is really bad, couldn't last more than one day even with minimum usage. I don't play games, I don't surf internet and I use very little social media websites, and it could last only a maximum of one day. The battery is a big let down. I therefore will say I am not recommending Mi4i to anyone who is not financially constrained. However, if money is tight, then yes it would be a decent phone - except the battery. But with low budget, asking for very quality features is simply a luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment