Tuesday 7 July 2015

Internship

Hi guys. Life is a bit lacklustre lately. What I am doing now is actually internship. I apply for early internship, one which the University is likely to refuse recognition as I did it on my own volition and not upon University's request, but nonetheless I did it on the sole purpose to gain early insights of how my future life would be. So far it's ok although the heat is unbearable at the beginning. Right now it's the construction phase and to say the truth there is nothing much to do once it has entered this phase as important calculations, safety measures and everything to be taken into consideration are all done before the construction begins. Right now I just go to the site, watch how they construct the building, and done. The great thing, or perhaps the sad one, is I'm basically left on my own. I do not need to report to anyone, follow anyone, help anyone or in any case work with anyone as I am literally told to 'explore the place myself'. I do not even need to clock in and I have no paperwork to do. I doubt they would even know if I don't go as I don't really see them too. Anyway, so far so good, will keep updating my own blog lest it dies off due to my laziness.

2 comments:

  1. what's your major in civil engineering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't chosen. I just finished my first year.

      Delete