Thursday 21 May 2015

Question

There are certain times in your life that suck so much, you begin to question what's the purpose of your existence.

This semester really sucks for me and until I get myself away from this annoying quagmire I am stuck at I am unable to get restful or have a tad of peace.

I spoilt my 7 year old watch. A watch my uncle gave me when I was in form 3. A watch I fell in love on first sight and that I cared, literally doted with love, for 7 years and now it's spoilt and I can't repair it in Sarawak.

The few weeks later my laptop went haywire. I still don't know what went wrong and it's still being repair despite having sent it for repair for 2 weeks already. Now they tell me even KL don't have the parts and they need time to import the stock from overseas and I basically have to wait indefinitely although they have an expected date.

Then I fell sick. For quite long, about one week plus. At first I thought it was just tiredness, so I went only to a pharmacy. Then the symptoms persisted so I proceeded to a clinic. Took relevant drugs and finished the antibiotics but got worse. Whenever I lied down I would cough hard to the point it is a mere impossibility for me to lie down. I struggled whole night, didn't get proper sleep, so the next day morning I went to the clinic again, feeling beat. I was told the infection most likely moved down my respiratory tract, and I was given a stronger antibiotic.

I got better, luckily, but my nose allergy persisted and keep on producing mucous that seamlessly flow down to my throat, becoming phlegm and makes me throat itchy whole day and hence I cough all the time.

Then I just had my Mathematics test today and I screwed up my favourite and strongest subject. I made mistakes so stupid I now doubt my intelligence. I could forgive myself if it were other subjects, but Maths is a big no. Maths is my forte.

This semester sucks. It is ending in 3 weeks and I must say I cannot wait till the day comes. I will embrace it with love I will eradicate all hatred in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment