Monday 4 May 2015

Money

There's one thing I want to say: I don't like to spend money unnecessarily before I have the independence and ability of earning them.

So don't tell me "it's only RM10", "the cup of coffee is RM12 it's 50% discount OMG" this sort of shits.

You can enjoy yourself and spend your money like there's no tomorrow. But the money I currently have are entrusted to me by my parents so that I could survive, not to spend them on these things.

You might argue, like other people, that why I make myself suffer by restricting myself this way. Well, in my opinion what you are doing is simply indulging yourself in materialism, a practice when, if you are devoid of money, is torturing to you.

I have incredibly thrifty way of being happy. I don't need to buy a cup of Starbucks to be happy.

You need to learn to enjoy being thrifty, then to jump into the disturbing bandwagon by splashing money unnecessarily.

Until you have the independence of earning your own money, you better listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment