Sunday 2 November 2014

Feeling

I miss the challenges I faced when I studied form 6.

I also miss the challenges we faced together in STPM. It's actually the spirit we faced together that I pine for.

STPM could be the greatest blessing in your life, if you defeat it psychologically first.

Then, everything else about STPM would be the greatest thing that has happened to one.

It's true, I've several people who miss form 6 life even after graduating university.

Appreciate form 6 life, really. I miss it so much.

1 comment:

  1. Very true. The nature of the academic competition in my class(lower 6) is the most intense I've experience so far. I've did abysmally in my trials, (well, there were a number of students who did horrendously too), but nevertheless, they never take their failures lightly. Instead of being apathetic or depressed, they silently moved on and keep pouring lots of efforts in hopes of ameliorate their results. It might be a norm to you, but for me this is an amazing sight I've ever perceived. If this same scenario were to occur in my younger classes, the response that I'll get wouldn't be the same.

    Most of them are childish and reckless in nature, and yet the determination and gallantry displayed by most of them really awed me when it comes to accomplishing certain tasks. I've clearly learned a lot from my peers, be it in or out of the class.

    I still have roughly another year to go before I complete my form 6 studies, and I'm eager to learn more and develop into a whole new person, academically and emotionally, within those 12 months.

    ReplyDelete