Wednesday 7 May 2014

Coffee

I still enjoy drinking coffee. Yes, I'm addicted. Coffee is too tempting to resist. The aroma of coffee wakes the sleeping cells in me, and the first sip of it brings out the dying soul that fought hard to stay alive. Coffee really is a beverage that's too challenging to refuse. I don't go for Latte, Mocha or any other coffees that are deemed classy. A simple 3-in-1 coffee and Tesco branded white coffee are sufficient to lighten me up. In fact, Tesco 3-in-1 white coffee is superb! The taste is powerful and the fragrance was mind-blowing. However, 40g per packet is too much. It contains approximately 17g of sugar, half of the average amount one should consume per day. Not a healthy beverage, obviously, but then it's still too tempting to reject. I enjoy coffee, and will always do. By the way, I have begun to show preference for pure black coffee, unpolluted, un-tampered and original. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment