Wednesday 29 January 2014

Off

I have my days off beginning today, till 3/2/14. The second job, which is the one I'm having, is one that is ridiculously tiring and frustrating.

Compared to the first, the job I'm currently have has less pay by almost 50%, the working hours is equally long, and requires much more physical work than the first one. Every day after work, I feel like dying of exhaustion.

Luckily, time does heal. The tiredness begins to fade away soon as my body adapts to this kind of lifestyle, though I consider this detrimental to my health if continues for a long time.

Anyway, I take my first day off to complete some unfinished business in Penang, and met some old friends who are working there.

It really feels great to be meeting with friends again after a few weeks of busy life. You get to have some time off, meet your friends, chat for a long time, and share some moments together like how we did back when we were together in secondary schools, or work.

To those who are still studying: trust me, you wanna appreciate your studying life in school. No matter how tiring school life is, you get to share your days and moments with friends, and are free of burdens, responsibilities and inevitable obstacles.

And to those who wanna give up studying: trust me, just persist and finish your study. Looking for a full-time job without a degree is extremely hard. You get very little paid, and are asked to do stuffs that degree holders refuse to do.

Working is no fun. While the notion of receiving salary is fun, the process you go through for it worth much more than the salary you receive, no matter what job you're taking.

That's why people say money is hard to earn.

And that's why life's tough and full of turmoil.

But don't worry, working has its ups, just very much less than studying.


No comments:

Post a Comment