Saturday 5 October 2013

ICAS English


I sat for ICAS English in July this year. I was the sole candidate from upper 6 and therefore I was the only one sitting for Paper J. Prior to sitting this paper, I had not touched English for almost a year. The last time I sat for an English test would be MUET. Due to extreme lack of preparation and shortage of time, I didn't expect to do well for the paper.

And I didn't. I scored 37 out of 60, 3 questions answered correct less than the one I sat for 2 years ago, Paper I. But shockingly, I was ranked among the top 8 percent in Malaysia, and ergo was given a distinction certificate.

Well, I consider there a little weird, and believe it is because there are significantly less students sitting for Paper J as only upper 6 are eligible.

Anyway, target reached. Distinction obtained!

No comments:

Post a Comment