Sunday 29 September 2013

Memories

Humans grow mature when they lose something in their lives - no matter big or small, influential or negligible - and then begin to miss or reminisce about it.

You see, I have not been a fan of technology, and ergo I possess simple technological devices that are devoid of apps considered advanced. I have no camera or a phone with a camera. The only way I remember stuffs is by remembering. 

My brain, therefore, is my camera, and a video recorder.

Everything that transpires and deserves to be kept is being saved in my brain. I could remember details that were happy in my lives. And though I could not remember vividly, I could feel the emotion that I experienced. And that contributes to my fluctuating emotions daily.

I'm not sure whether not capturing anything in hard copy is a wise decision, but I'm soon opting for a material means of collecting moments of joys. Perhaps, time has changed, and people have to move on, or risk being left behind, and breaks ties with contemporary people.


No comments:

Post a Comment