Thursday 4 April 2013

Recent Activities

Nothing much has been going on recently. Well, pretty big case did transpire - parliament was finally dissolved by Najib after a long wait. Thank God! GE13 has finally come, and to BN their world has finally come crashing down.

Life has been pretty hectic recently, but pretty well spent. Due to the modular system, my study life requires vigorous study, but of course I too spend lots of time watching dramas. Thanks to newly installed HyppTV, now I am attracted by a few dramas not previously known to me - Flashpoint, Law and Order, and Whitney, and now my interest is aroused by Chicago Fire, apparently a series centres on the daily lives of the firefighters. I haven't watched any dramas about fire fighters before, so I really am curious how the show turns up, but I spent too much time watching these dramas though.

My health has begun to improve. I realised using asthma spray before I play helps a great deal. My nose allergy is still troubling me but not in the same magnitude as before. Overall my health is better.

April is the month I hate the most because there simply are too many things to deal with. Science projects are not as successful as before, and the results I got are not as impressive as I imagine and the risks of burning the school's apparatus are big. Presentations for PA project is coming and I have no idea how to do it. It would be simple if rules are not set and marks are given based on the teacher's liking, but obviously in a country where rote learning dominates, such case would never be allowed due to fear of bias. Trial exam is approaching and yet I'm not prepared, and Sukan Tara is around the corner and I hate it.

Anyway, life goes on.

2 comments:

  1. hey man,i saw ur post regarding PA presentation. I done the presentation and it was quite smooth.if u dun mind i can give u some help...
    my teacher told me that we nid to include tajuk,objektif,lokasi,kaedah,and dapatan kajian in the slide and include a kesimpulan before ending the presentation...so have u done ur slide?have u pass up ur assignment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks but I've done it. Project has been handed in but presentation is later this week. =)

    ReplyDelete