Sunday 7 April 2013

Olympus Has Fallen

'Olympus Has Fallen", it seems, refers to the
conquest of the White House by intruders.
Went out with my friends today to watch Olympus Has Fallen. I didn't know what the movie was about prior to watching it, all I knew was that most people gave overwhelmingly positive response and said it was much better than G.I. Joe. So together with my friends, we watched the movie in Pacific. It started out slow, and a bit boring, then the pace quickened and the excitement increased. It's actually about an invasion to US, and the intrusion and ultimately the conquest of the White House. I didn't know 'olympus' actually refers to the White House, but now I do.

It's really interesting, absorbing, captivating, and could literally make you impervious to any happenings in the surrounding. Lots of twists and actions that will make your heart race, and you'll be impressed by how sophisticated the terrorists are. They are organised, disciplined (though evil), and well trained. Incredible. Watch how one man stands alone to attempt to regain the White House and save the president who is being held hostage, and watch how he eliminates the terrorists one by one, interrupts their plans, and saves the innocent yet escaped from the mayhem.

Definitely one of the best movie ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment