Saturday 16 February 2013

Second Letter To My Friends

To:
All My Friends Who Are In A Relationship,

I know it's tough to be in a relationship. I've seen the struggle, the pain, the cries, the effort to maintain it, the strength to reinforce it, the obstacles you stumble on.

I don't have an experience regarding it, because I've not fall in love. Everybody longs to know how it feels like to fall in love, and I am no exception. But I'm not ready,  I'm not in the mood to spend a time with someone else, and I haven't found one to whom I show interest, so while I am curious how it feels like to fall in love, I can't find one for the sake of understanding how it feels. So no, I have not, and still am not, fallen in love. After all, love demands maturity I have not acquired.

But I have a view how love should be: passion, understanding, determined, and it should demand perseverance and a patience of a saint.

Some of you appear to be genuinely in love and radiate a love so strong everyone walks by is affected, and some of you appear to childishly playing with your partner and joke with things I do not find amusing.

In this age it's normal to see your friends fall in love, but the problem is I have troubles deciphering whether you are serious in the relationship, or you are not.

Some of you just met the person of interest for less than 3 months, but you already have shown a profound interest towards him/her. Some of you appear to be truly in love and have fought hard to win his/her heart, and have resorted to measures so unpredictable you convince everyone your love is true, but end up the relationship does not last for a year. Some of you appear to have only puppy love, and do not even seem serious or act seriously, but the relationship proves strong as it lasts for years.

I really am confused. How do I know whether your relationship is genuine or phoney?

I have an advice: If you're truly in love, and are serious in establishing a long term relationship, please act seriously and if possible, please grow up! Some of you act so childishly and view it like a toy, and before your relationship is official I already know it would fail, and I am seldom wrong because I have predicted many failures and many of them actually transpired. Not that I'm laughing at these, but please.....

If you have a relationship problem, please note that I'm ready to here. I will listen to your problems, but I won't comment unless you ask me too, because I know sometimes you guys only want to pour our the problems, not to hear comments.

If you truly are in love, I wish you all the best, and I am really happy for you.

And just in case you're curious, no, I've no person of interest and I am not in love. All those posts I posted are pranks.

Your Friend,
TJA aka Danny


2 comments:

  1. Kinda agree with the previous plus this!
    I really cannot stand with my male friends all got emotional after a break up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. If he's seriously hurt I can understand, if it's puppy love and he's just done playing I don't feel sorry. Haha. Process of growing up.

      Delete