Wednesday 24 October 2012

Badminton

I said I have passion for it, but I realised I never know it well. I do not know the rules and the techniques. But yet it doesn't falter my passion. The fact that I do not know the rules, or that I do not even care to know about the rules, is probably due to my inner personality, one that is very disturbing and yet one that I would never ever going to get over with - refusal to abide by rules, or feeling uncomfortable having my wings clipped. That's why you'll never see my participating in any competitions. Rules make me uncomfortable, although I agree its existence is essential.

Anyway, since the group I've recently joined emphasise much on the rules and are pro players, I guess I've got to brush up myself to be on par with them. Problem is.....my health seems to restrict me a little, what should I do?  

No comments:

Post a Comment