Friday 27 July 2012

LGE's Book

I've followed politics for quite a while. I never read the details about it for I do not have much interest in it. All I am concerned about is what the ruling party is doing, and while the opposition does. I don't really know who the Ministers are, but I do know the ruling party sucks to the core, is belligerent, is always involved in malfeasance, and is horrible at lying but loves to do it.

I went to Komtar on 22th of July, right after I went to my primary school (read my previous post). Lim Guan Eng would held a book signing ceremony at Popular and I wanted to see him in person, for after following politics for a while, I realised he stood out among others, and is definitely a much better politician than others. Plus, he's the Chief Minister of Penang!

So I bought his newest book and flipped through it. The place was crowded and the avenue small, so the place there was quite stuffy and therefore hot.

A lot of people who attended were uncles and aunties, there are people who are adults but I barely saw anyone around my age.

Due to time factor, he arrived half an hour later. Well.......Malaysians are never punctual, right? Never mind, nobody is perfect.

So he arrives, and I finally saw him in person. The excitement was quite intense. The interviewing session begins, and a few issues happening at the moment were discussed. I think I should not disclose.

After that the interview ended, and book signing began. The crowd was huge. I wanted to line up, but then I realised there was no movements at all after 10 minutes. Ergo, I left. With a tad disappointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment