Tuesday 27 December 2011

End - 2011

December 2011 is going to end, which also means 2011 is coming to an end, and we'll be entering a brand new year - 2012. The year where apocalypse will presumably happen.

I don't buy it though. No idea why - but this notion strikes me every time I see or hear anything pertaining to the year 2012. Perhaps I have been afraid of it, but I conceal it so good I don't even know I am afraid of it.

This is the power of rumour - you get scared even if you know it's phoney.

Anyway, SPM had just ended about 20 days ago but I have a feeling that it has ended for almost a year. Lols no joke! I have been slacking around, immersing myself in a virtual world where only storybooks rule, and I have binged on food so much I believe I have gained some weight.

Well, since I have ended my secondary school life, the real life begins next year - where I have to learn to work, study hard, and most importantly, be independent. We can't lean on someone else for our entire life. Sometimes, we just need to learn to be autonomous, as we can't always expect help from someone else.

I guess I have got to find a part time job soon. I can't always laze around, time will just hang heavy on my hand and I despise that. So, new year, new things. I'll embrace it with gallantry, and hope you guys do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment